If you are scheduled for an evaluation, your appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are scheduled for treatment, your initial appointment will consist of a consultation and treatment will be initiated at that time.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your visit:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- Print and complete the Patient Registration forms.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first visit to allow time for paperwork completion.
- A list of current medications.
- If you are pregnant we will ask for written or faxed clearance from your Ob/Gyn.
- If you have dental insurance, bring your insurance information with you as well as the completed Patient Registration forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
Important: All patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If your dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office by email or mail. If there is not enough time, please try to pick them up and bring them to our office.
Additional films are sometimes needed to aid in your treatment. We use Dexis digital x-rays. This system provides clear, sharp images in real time on the computer. This system requires only a fraction (approximately 80% less) of radiation of traditional x-rays.